Minor spastic girl gangraped in Meerut
- Six Shiv Sena workers arrested for paint attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni
- Bihar elections: 57% turnout in first phase, voting peaceful
- PM Modi lashes out at Nitish Kumar over Kushwaha's video, says JP insulted on birthday
- Industrial production touches 3-year high, grows at 6.4% in August
- 10 years of RTI : While the government is willing, officials are not
A 11-year-old spastic girl was allegedly gangraped by three men in the Sarurpur Khurd village in the district, police said here.
According to the Superintendent of Police (Rural), R P Pandey, the victim was playing with her friends when the three accused allegedly persuaded her to accompany them to the nearby forest area where she was raped.