Minor who set herself ablaze after molestation dies
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
A 14-year-old girl, who had set herself on fire two days ago after being allegedly molested by three youths, died here on Tuesday, the police said.
The girl, who suffered 90 per cent burns, succumbed to her injuries at the Jabalpur Medical College where she had been admitted on Sunday, police said.
The victim was living in village Kudari Umaria and in her dying declaration she had alleged that three youths of the village used to molest her and ask her to meet them in private. Disturbed over this, the victim had even stopped going to school, the police said. On February 17, she set herself on fire, police said.