Minor who set herself ablaze after molestation dies
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
A 14-year-old girl, who had set herself on fire two days ago after being allegedly molested by three youths, died here on Tuesday, the police said.
The girl, who suffered 90 per cent burns, succumbed to her injuries at the Jabalpur Medical College where she had been admitted on Sunday, police said.
The victim was living in village Kudari Umaria and in her dying declaration she had alleged that three youths of the village used to molest her and ask her to meet them in private. Disturbed over this, the victim had even stopped going to school, the police said. On February 17, she set herself on fire, police said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today