Miranda Kerr becomes new face of Mango
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr has replaced Kate Moss as the spokesperson for high street brand Mango and will front the spring/summer 2013 collection.
Mango recently released two teaser images from the collection showing the 29-year- old Australian beauty during their shoot which took place in New York, reported Femalefirst.
"Mango is a brand that I love. You always find the perfect garment for every occasion," Kerr said.
The model, who has a 22-month-old son, said that her style icon is her grandmother and she often looks up to her for fashion inspiration.
"I have always admired Audrey Hepburn's style and my Nan has always been a style icon for me. Growing up I would play in her wardrobe and was very influenced by her. She taught me that you don't need to have a lot of money to have style. It's the way you put things together and how you carry yourself," she added.
Revealing her fashion manta Kerr said, "For me it's all about keeping things simple and feeling comfortable in what I am wearing. I prefer investing in classic, well- tailored pieces."
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor