Miranda Kerr becomes new face of Mango
- 20 civilians killed in Bangladesh hostage siege, says Army
- Is India ready for a Dhaka-like attack?
- Bangladesh's worst hostage crisis ends, six terrorists killed
- What kind of Muslims are those who forgo the call of azaan to kill people: Hasina
- We are still not a fully open, competitive economy... too much govt interference: Chidambaram
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr has replaced Kate Moss as the spokesperson for high street brand Mango and will front the spring/summer 2013 collection.
Mango recently released two teaser images from the collection showing the 29-year- old Australian beauty during their shoot which took place in New York, reported Femalefirst.
"Mango is a brand that I love. You always find the perfect garment for every occasion," Kerr said.
The model, who has a 22-month-old son, said that her style icon is her grandmother and she often looks up to her for fashion inspiration.
"I have always admired Audrey Hepburn's style and my Nan has always been a style icon for me. Growing up I would play in her wardrobe and was very influenced by her. She taught me that you don't need to have a lot of money to have style. It's the way you put things together and how you carry yourself," she added.
Revealing her fashion manta Kerr said, "For me it's all about keeping things simple and feeling comfortable in what I am wearing. I prefer investing in classic, well- tailored pieces."
- Brexit points to crises not simply British
- India rushed into applying for NSG membership without adequate groundwork
- Why common personal law?
- Predicament of Ahmadis in Pakistan points to dangerous drive to ‘cleanse’, ‘purify’
- PM Modi’s search for support for India’s NSG bid shows leadership, not desperation
- A separate rail budget must continue for the sake of transparency