Miranda Kerr becomes new face of Mango
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr has replaced Kate Moss as the spokesperson for high street brand Mango and will front the spring/summer 2013 collection.
Mango recently released two teaser images from the collection showing the 29-year- old Australian beauty during their shoot which took place in New York, reported Femalefirst.
"Mango is a brand that I love. You always find the perfect garment for every occasion," Kerr said.
The model, who has a 22-month-old son, said that her style icon is her grandmother and she often looks up to her for fashion inspiration.
"I have always admired Audrey Hepburn's style and my Nan has always been a style icon for me. Growing up I would play in her wardrobe and was very influenced by her. She taught me that you don't need to have a lot of money to have style. It's the way you put things together and how you carry yourself," she added.
Revealing her fashion manta Kerr said, "For me it's all about keeping things simple and feeling comfortable in what I am wearing. I prefer investing in classic, well- tailored pieces."
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?