Miranda Kerr named sexiest woman alive
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has been named the Sexiest Woman Alive 2012 by men's magazine Esquire.
The 29-year-old Australian beauty has gone topless to grace the magazine's lastest cover, reported Sun online.
"We always have so much fun when we shoot and my temperament's flirtatious, so it's second nature to me.
"I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we've been given," said Kerr after the stunning cover shoot by photographer David Slijper.
The Victoria's Secret model, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, continues to fill up her diary with modelling assignments.
She recently revealed that she and Bloom take turns caring their 21-month-old son Flynn.