Miranda Kerr named sexiest woman alive
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has been named the Sexiest Woman Alive 2012 by men's magazine Esquire.
The 29-year-old Australian beauty has gone topless to grace the magazine's lastest cover, reported Sun online.
"We always have so much fun when we shoot and my temperament's flirtatious, so it's second nature to me.
"I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we've been given," said Kerr after the stunning cover shoot by photographer David Slijper.
The Victoria's Secret model, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, continues to fill up her diary with modelling assignments.
She recently revealed that she and Bloom take turns caring their 21-month-old son Flynn.