Miranda Kerr named sexiest woman alive
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has been named the Sexiest Woman Alive 2012 by men's magazine Esquire.
The 29-year-old Australian beauty has gone topless to grace the magazine's lastest cover, reported Sun online.
"We always have so much fun when we shoot and my temperament's flirtatious, so it's second nature to me.
"I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we've been given," said Kerr after the stunning cover shoot by photographer David Slijper.
The Victoria's Secret model, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, continues to fill up her diary with modelling assignments.
She recently revealed that she and Bloom take turns caring their 21-month-old son Flynn.