Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom crush split rumours with a public kiss
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor Orlando Bloom and his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr have put their split rumours to rest as they shared a kiss publicly.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model was seen puckering up to her man as he arrived to collect her from a spa and she certainly seemed pleased to see him, the Daily Mail reported.
The 35-year-old "The Lord of the Rings" actor proved to be quite the gentleman as he made the effort to get out of car walk around it and open the door for her.
Bloom was rewarded for his efforts with the affectionate peck.
The public display of affection is expected to put a stop to rumours that the couple's relationship is on the rocks.
The couple, who have a 23-month-old son Flynn, married in 2010 but busy work schedules have meant they have often had to make a long distance marriage work.