Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom crush split rumours with a public kiss
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Actor Orlando Bloom and his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr have put their split rumours to rest as they shared a kiss publicly.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model was seen puckering up to her man as he arrived to collect her from a spa and she certainly seemed pleased to see him, the Daily Mail reported.
The 35-year-old "The Lord of the Rings" actor proved to be quite the gentleman as he made the effort to get out of car walk around it and open the door for her.
Bloom was rewarded for his efforts with the affectionate peck.
The public display of affection is expected to put a stop to rumours that the couple's relationship is on the rocks.
The couple, who have a 23-month-old son Flynn, married in 2010 but busy work schedules have meant they have often had to make a long distance marriage work.