Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom crush split rumours with a public kiss
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Actor Orlando Bloom and his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr have put their split rumours to rest as they shared a kiss publicly.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model was seen puckering up to her man as he arrived to collect her from a spa and she certainly seemed pleased to see him, the Daily Mail reported.
The 35-year-old "The Lord of the Rings" actor proved to be quite the gentleman as he made the effort to get out of car walk around it and open the door for her.
Bloom was rewarded for his efforts with the affectionate peck.
The public display of affection is expected to put a stop to rumours that the couple's relationship is on the rocks.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first