Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom crush split rumours with a public kiss
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi addresses a rally in Mysore; No room for debate, dissent under Modi, says Chavan
- Amit Shah will destroy secular fabric of UP: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Kejriwal slapped again, second attack in last four days
Actor Orlando Bloom and his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr have put their split rumours to rest as they shared a kiss publicly.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model was seen puckering up to her man as he arrived to collect her from a spa and she certainly seemed pleased to see him, the Daily Mail reported.
The 35-year-old "The Lord of the Rings" actor proved to be quite the gentleman as he made the effort to get out of car walk around it and open the door for her.
Bloom was rewarded for his efforts with the affectionate peck.
The public display of affection is expected to put a stop to rumours that the couple's relationship is on the rocks.
The couple, who have a 23-month-old son Flynn, married in 2010 but busy work schedules have meant they have often had to make a long distance marriage work.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city