Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom crush split rumours with a public kiss
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actor Orlando Bloom and his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr have put their split rumours to rest as they shared a kiss publicly.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model was seen puckering up to her man as he arrived to collect her from a spa and she certainly seemed pleased to see him, the Daily Mail reported.
The 35-year-old "The Lord of the Rings" actor proved to be quite the gentleman as he made the effort to get out of car walk around it and open the door for her.
Bloom was rewarded for his efforts with the affectionate peck.
The public display of affection is expected to put a stop to rumours that the couple's relationship is on the rocks.
The couple, who have a 23-month-old son Flynn, married in 2010 but busy work schedules have meant they have often had to make a long distance marriage work.