Miranda Kerr reveals grandma's tips to keep husband happy
Supermodel Miranda Kerr follows her grandmother's tips to maintain happiness in her married life with Orlando Bloom.
The shorter path to happily-ever-after, according to the Victoria's Secret Angel, is through his eyes, reported Us magazine.
Kerr, 29, wed the 'Kingdom of Heaven' actor in July 2010 and the couple has one son, Flynn, 23 months.
"My grandma said, 'Men are very visual, so don't forget that. Every day, put a little makeup on, put on some nice underwear, and you'll keep your husband'," said Kerr.
As one of Victoria's Secret's most famous models, the brunette beauty regularly struts her stuff in lingerie. Last month, she worked the runway in a lace-trimmed set with giant feathered wings for the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Asked whether she ever feels self-conscious parading around in her underwear in front of a crowd, Kerr said no – unless Bloom is among the spectators.
"Because I'm parading it in front of everyone else, not just him," said Kerr.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties