Miranda Kerr reveals grandma's tips to keep husband happy
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Supermodel Miranda Kerr follows her grandmother's tips to maintain happiness in her married life with Orlando Bloom.
The shorter path to happily-ever-after, according to the Victoria's Secret Angel, is through his eyes, reported Us magazine.
Kerr, 29, wed the 'Kingdom of Heaven' actor in July 2010 and the couple has one son, Flynn, 23 months.
"My grandma said, 'Men are very visual, so don't forget that. Every day, put a little makeup on, put on some nice underwear, and you'll keep your husband'," said Kerr.
As one of Victoria's Secret's most famous models, the brunette beauty regularly struts her stuff in lingerie. Last month, she worked the runway in a lace-trimmed set with giant feathered wings for the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Asked whether she ever feels self-conscious parading around in her underwear in front of a crowd, Kerr said no – unless Bloom is among the spectators.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might