Miranda Kerr's ringless photo fuels split rumour
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has sparked marriage split rumours once again after posting a picture on Instagram without her wedding ring.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model and wife of actor Orlando Bloom tweeted the image on December 31 which showed her left hand without her wedding ring, reported Ace Showbiz.
She captioned the photo with the lines, "Good morning."
The post caused another online frenzy about the couple's marriage, which reportedly was on the rocks only recently.
Last month, the pair denied the split rumours and said that they were not taking a break from their married life.
It was also reported that the model-mom and the movie actor had been "drifting apart" since the birth of their 1-year-old son Flynn.
While more comments and speculations flood the online community, Kerr seemingly decided to stay quiet. She is yet to clarify why she was not wearing her ring in the picture. She has also not tweeted any posts or explanation about the missing jewellery.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy