Miranda Kerr's ringless photo fuels split rumour
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has sparked marriage split rumours once again after posting a picture on Instagram without her wedding ring.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model and wife of actor Orlando Bloom tweeted the image on December 31 which showed her left hand without her wedding ring, reported Ace Showbiz.
She captioned the photo with the lines, "Good morning."
The post caused another online frenzy about the couple's marriage, which reportedly was on the rocks only recently.
Last month, the pair denied the split rumours and said that they were not taking a break from their married life.
It was also reported that the model-mom and the movie actor had been "drifting apart" since the birth of their 1-year-old son Flynn.
While more comments and speculations flood the online community, Kerr seemingly decided to stay quiet. She is yet to clarify why she was not wearing her ring in the picture. She has also not tweeted any posts or explanation about the missing jewellery.