Miranda Kerr's ringless photo fuels split rumour
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has sparked marriage split rumours once again after posting a picture on Instagram without her wedding ring.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model and wife of actor Orlando Bloom tweeted the image on December 31 which showed her left hand without her wedding ring, reported Ace Showbiz.
She captioned the photo with the lines, "Good morning."
The post caused another online frenzy about the couple's marriage, which reportedly was on the rocks only recently.
Last month, the pair denied the split rumours and said that they were not taking a break from their married life.
It was also reported that the model-mom and the movie actor had been "drifting apart" since the birth of their 1-year-old son Flynn.
While more comments and speculations flood the online community, Kerr seemingly decided to stay quiet. She is yet to clarify why she was not wearing her ring in the picture. She has also not tweeted any posts or explanation about the missing jewellery.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties