Miranda Kerr's ringless photo fuels split rumour
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has sparked marriage split rumours once again after posting a picture on Instagram without her wedding ring.
The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model and wife of actor Orlando Bloom tweeted the image on December 31 which showed her left hand without her wedding ring, reported Ace Showbiz.
She captioned the photo with the lines, "Good morning."
The post caused another online frenzy about the couple's marriage, which reportedly was on the rocks only recently.
Last month, the pair denied the split rumours and said that they were not taking a break from their married life.
It was also reported that the model-mom and the movie actor had been "drifting apart" since the birth of their 1-year-old son Flynn.
While more comments and speculations flood the online community, Kerr seemingly decided to stay quiet. She is yet to clarify why she was not wearing her ring in the picture. She has also not tweeted any posts or explanation about the missing jewellery.