Missing boy found dead in water tank
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Four days after a 7-year-old boy went missing, his body was on Friday morning found in the water tank of a residential building near his house in Kondhwa.
Police said the boy Dhiraj Bhaiyu Pandhare was a Class I student of a local English medium school and had been reported missing since February 4.
His family had reported to the Kondhwa police about the missing boy.
Police said the family lives in a rented house near Ganraj building in Shiveneri Nagar. On Friday morning, a water tanker came to Ganraj building.
Police said the driver was met with a foul smell when he opened the tank on the ground floor of the building and he informed residents. When a resident looked into the tank with a torch, body of the boy was spotted.
Kondhwa police reached the spot on getting the information. Cops fished out the body from the tank and sent it for post-mortem. Police said his mother identified him.