Missionary schools to distribute forms from Dec 12
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi files nomination, says he didn't get personal with Narendra Modi
The admissions notice for the upcoming session has been put up in missionary schools: St John's High School sector 26, Carmel Convent School sector 9, and Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School sector 26.
Forms will be available at St John's from December 12 to December 14 between the timings 2.45 pm and 4.30 pm for boys with date of birth that fall between April 1, 2007, and March 31, 2008, will be eligible to enrol in the upper kindergarten. The completed forms are to be submitted between December 13 and December 15. The draw of lots will take place on January 17, 2013, at 3.30 pm.
The forms will cost Rs 100 and the documents to be attached with the form include birth certificate, proof of current residence, proof of being Christians (in case of minority candidates), the alumni certificate depending on the case, proof of sibling studying in the school, proof of belonging to a Schedule Caste, a Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Class, certificate of a differently-abled person and proof of being a child of a single parent.
Sale of forms at Carmel Convent forms is for three days beginning December 12 from 2.45 pm to 4.30 pm.
Eligibility criteria for date of birth is between April1, 2008, to March 31, 2009, in Lower Kindergarten. Filled application forms can be submitted between December 13 and December 15 and draw of lots is scheduled on January 17 at 3.30 am. The admission schedule is the same for Sacred Heart school.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit