Mistakes are steps to go ahead in life: Akshay Kumar
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar believes that mistakes are a part of our lives and they actually serve as steps to go ahead in life.
"Everyone commits mistakes. It happens now and will happen in future. I have made mistakes and I still do. Things either go right or wrong. There is no actor in the industry who does not commit any mistake. There is no actor who will say I will never make any," Akshay said here today.
"According to me, mistakes are a big step to go ahead in life. There is not much change in me except that my bank balance has increased," he said.
Akshay, who had a successful year with films like 'Housefull 2', 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Oh My God' and 'Khiladi 786' proving to be superhits.
"I don't believe in competition as I don't believe in number one or two or three. I am not a horse running in a race course," the actor said.
This year, Akshay has a number of films lined up for release, including Neeraj Pandey's heist drama 'Special Chabbis' (February 8), Milan Luthria's crime drama 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2' (August) and Anthony D'Souza's action film 'Boss' (June).