Mistakes are steps to go ahead in life: Akshay Kumar
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- For hate speech, EC orders UP not to let Amit Shah, Azam campaign
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar believes that mistakes are a part of our lives and they actually serve as steps to go ahead in life.
"Everyone commits mistakes. It happens now and will happen in future. I have made mistakes and I still do. Things either go right or wrong. There is no actor in the industry who does not commit any mistake. There is no actor who will say I will never make any," Akshay said here today.
"According to me, mistakes are a big step to go ahead in life. There is not much change in me except that my bank balance has increased," he said.
Akshay, who had a successful year with films like 'Housefull 2', 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Oh My God' and 'Khiladi 786' proving to be superhits.
"I don't believe in competition as I don't believe in number one or two or three. I am not a horse running in a race course," the actor said.
This year, Akshay has a number of films lined up for release, including Neeraj Pandey's heist drama 'Special Chabbis' (February 8), Milan Luthria's crime drama 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2' (August) and Anthony D'Souza's action film 'Boss' (June).
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit