Mistress culture luring Chinese officials to doom: media
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
These cases demonstrate what a challenge China's leaders are facing when they push forward an image-building campaign for the ruling party and try to win the people's trust, the commentary said referring to anti-corruption campaign undertaken by new CPC leader Xi Jinping.