Mistress culture luring Chinese officials to doom: media
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
These cases demonstrate what a challenge China's leaders are facing when they push forward an image-building campaign for the ruling party and try to win the people's trust, the commentary said referring to anti-corruption campaign undertaken by new CPC leader Xi Jinping.