MITís Alandi campus to host UoPís research meet
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
The University of Pune's (UoP) annual research conference will now be organised by MIT Pune's Maharashtra Academy of Engineering (MAE), Alandi. Innovation 2012, the regional research conference for 16 different disciplines such as engineering, science, management, architecture and biotechnology will be held on March 19 and 20 at MIT's Alandi campus.
The purpose of this conference is to evaluate the outcome of funded research projects sanctioned by BCUD and understand the overall progress made by various researchers in different disciplines. This activity is a platform for academic interaction and an opportunity for knowing about the latest research happenings in different areas. As part of the event, bidirectional interaction - poster and oral presentations have been planned.
During these two days, more than 200 researchers will be participating and presenting their ideas for promoting inter and multi-disciplinary research in various branches of engineering, science, architecture and biotechnology.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully