MITís Alandi campus to host UoPís research meet
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
The University of Pune's (UoP) annual research conference will now be organised by MIT Pune's Maharashtra Academy of Engineering (MAE), Alandi. Innovation 2012, the regional research conference for 16 different disciplines such as engineering, science, management, architecture and biotechnology will be held on March 19 and 20 at MIT's Alandi campus.
The purpose of this conference is to evaluate the outcome of funded research projects sanctioned by BCUD and understand the overall progress made by various researchers in different disciplines. This activity is a platform for academic interaction and an opportunity for knowing about the latest research happenings in different areas. As part of the event, bidirectional interaction - poster and oral presentations have been planned.
During these two days, more than 200 researchers will be participating and presenting their ideas for promoting inter and multi-disciplinary research in various branches of engineering, science, architecture and biotechnology.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China