MITís Alandi campus to host UoPís research meet
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
The University of Pune's (UoP) annual research conference will now be organised by MIT Pune's Maharashtra Academy of Engineering (MAE), Alandi. Innovation 2012, the regional research conference for 16 different disciplines such as engineering, science, management, architecture and biotechnology will be held on March 19 and 20 at MIT's Alandi campus.
The purpose of this conference is to evaluate the outcome of funded research projects sanctioned by BCUD and understand the overall progress made by various researchers in different disciplines. This activity is a platform for academic interaction and an opportunity for knowing about the latest research happenings in different areas. As part of the event, bidirectional interaction - poster and oral presentations have been planned.
During these two days, more than 200 researchers will be participating and presenting their ideas for promoting inter and multi-disciplinary research in various branches of engineering, science, architecture and biotechnology.
Researchers from IITs and other reputed institutes will be reviewing the researchers. The conference will be inaugurated by acting vice-chancellor, UoP Sanjay Chahande, founder, executive president, MIT Group, Vishwanath Karad, executive director, MAE, Alandi Sunil Karad and principal MAE Alandi, Yogesh Bhalerao.