Mithun Chakraborty, Archana Puran Singh to play Salman Khan's parents in 'Kick'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal slapped in Delhi; FIR filed against Beni Prasad Verma in UP
- Amit Shah will destroy secular fabric of UP: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
Salman Khan starrer 'Kick', which is the remake of the South blockbuster by the same name, will have Archana Puran Singh and Mithun Chakraborty in prominent roles.
Mithun and Archana will be playing the roles of Salman's parents in the film. Archana who is excited about her role, also revealed that this will be the first time that she will be playing a hero's mother's role in a film. The actress also revealed that her onscreen husband Mithun's role will be a hilarious one.
'Kick' also stars Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala. The film is slated to release in Eid 2014.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city