Mittal pays full property tax in UK not availing discounts
PTI : London, Sun Jan 06 2013, 21:11 hrs
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
From April, councils in Britain will have the power to remove the discount, which ranged between 10 and 50 per cent depending on the local authority.
The expected savings will go towards helping those on low income with their council tax bills.