MNS chief Raj Thackeray blames 'Bihari' migrants for Delhi gangrape
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Prasad said he sought to remind the MNS and Shiv Sena leaders that the people of Bihar have played a great role in promotion of unity and integrity of the country and they too have been victims of brutal assault and crimes, he said.
Prasad was referring to the murder of an engineering student from Bihar in Odisha recently.
The perpetrators of crimes against the Biharis in other states have not been targeted or subjected to insulting remarks and it would be unfair to do so, the RJD leader said.
Prasad also hit out at the RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat for "insensitive" remarks against women telling them various do's and don'ts, besides attributing rising incidents of crime against women to the Western values and lifestyles being adopted by urban Indian people.
Bhagwat should note that men commit most of the crimes occurring in the society and not women, he said.