MNS chief Raj Thackeray blames 'Bihari' migrants for Delhi gangrape
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Prasad said he sought to remind the MNS and Shiv Sena leaders that the people of Bihar have played a great role in promotion of unity and integrity of the country and they too have been victims of brutal assault and crimes, he said.
Prasad was referring to the murder of an engineering student from Bihar in Odisha recently.
The perpetrators of crimes against the Biharis in other states have not been targeted or subjected to insulting remarks and it would be unfair to do so, the RJD leader said.
Prasad also hit out at the RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat for "insensitive" remarks against women telling them various do's and don'ts, besides attributing rising incidents of crime against women to the Western values and lifestyles being adopted by urban Indian people.
Bhagwat should note that men commit most of the crimes occurring in the society and not women, he said.