MNS corporator slaps contractor
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
An MNS corporator repeatedly slapped a 65-year-old private contractor over alleged 'delay' in repairing a damaged water pipeline. The footage of the assault, telecast by news channels here on Saturday, showed MNS corporator Nitin Nikam repeatedly hitting D G Patil over water shortage in the Ganeshwadi locality.