MNS corporator slaps contractor
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
An MNS corporator repeatedly slapped a 65-year-old private contractor over alleged 'delay' in repairing a damaged water pipeline. The footage of the assault, telecast by news channels here on Saturday, showed MNS corporator Nitin Nikam repeatedly hitting D G Patil over water shortage in the Ganeshwadi locality.