MNS snubs Shiv Sena's move to bring no-trust motion
- LIVE: Narendra Modi addresses Fateh rally, invokes 'ABCD' jibe at Cong again
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
Raj Thackeray-led MNS today described as "ill-timed" the Shiv Sena move to bring a no-confidence motion against ruling Congress-NCP dispensation of Maharashtra.
"This is not the proper time to bring a no-trust motion against government," Maharashtra Navnirman Sena Leader Bala Nandgaonkar told reporters at a joint press meet of opposition leaders here on the eve of winter session of the state legislature.
In a bid to put the state government on the mat, the Shiv Sena has given a notice under rule 95 to move a no-trust motion in the session beginning December 10 here.
Apparently embarrassed by the MNS' blunt reply, Shiv Sena leader Subhash Desai said, "We will meet again to decide when to move the motion in the House".
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Government blames BJP for delay in passage of Telangana bill in Rajya Sabha, may extend Parliament session
- Kejriwal’s capitalism | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal to launch AAP’s Lok Sabha poll campaign from Haryana today