Model Linda Evangelista goes 'nude' in new racy shoot
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
The celebrated model of 80's Linda Evangelista has donned a naked latex bodysuit for a new risqué photo shoot for W magazine.
The former supermodel is seen posing as an imaginary housewife, who enjoys a double life as a superhero, the Daily Mail reported.
The 47-year-old, who seemingly has not lost her edge still, flaunts her naughty side while sporting an array of superhero-inspired outfits.
In one of the shots she goes ''full frontal'', wearing knee-high boots and a red cape - while in another she spills out of a form-fitting yellow suit while zipping it up.
The key theme for the racy shoot, styled by styling done by Edward Enninful and photographer Steven Klein calling the shots, was leather, latex and an array of colourful plastic wigs.
- Being the humans of Bombay
- Mere pass space hai
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong