Model Linda Evangelista goes 'nude' in new racy shoot
The celebrated model of 80's Linda Evangelista has donned a naked latex bodysuit for a new risqué photo shoot for W magazine.
The former supermodel is seen posing as an imaginary housewife, who enjoys a double life as a superhero, the Daily Mail reported.
The 47-year-old, who seemingly has not lost her edge still, flaunts her naughty side while sporting an array of superhero-inspired outfits.
In one of the shots she goes ''full frontal'', wearing knee-high boots and a red cape - while in another she spills out of a form-fitting yellow suit while zipping it up.
The key theme for the racy shoot, styled by styling done by Edward Enninful and photographer Steven Klein calling the shots, was leather, latex and an array of colourful plastic wigs.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties