Rohan Swamy : Thu Dec 20 2012, 04:17 hrs
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Furthermore, she mentions that the health, fitness and nutrition industry in India is a market that really needs to have a structure. "It has caught my fancy and I think I would work towards those ends too in the coming future," she says.