Narendra Modi a dynamic leader to become prime minister: Vivek Oberoi
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi today said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was a dynamic person who has the potential to become prime minister.
"I am a big fan of Modi. He has the potential to become prime minister. Modi is a dynamic person who has done a lot for Gujarat," the actor said.
He was in the city to unveil the logo of Vadodara Medicity hospital. Oberoi, whose movie 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story' was released recently, said that he had enjoyed the making of the film to the core.
"I loved every moment of making 'Jayantibhai....'and also enjoyed working with Neha who is a future superstar. I and Neha loved all the songs and had loads of fun shooting for them," he said.
The actor also interacted with his fans after visiting the 8th mega exhibition of Vadodara Chamber of Commerce 2013 organised at Navlakhi compound here. Vivek will be seen next in 'Jila Ghaiabad', 'Masti' and 'Krrish 3' later this year.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.