Narendra Modi a dynamic leader to become prime minister: Vivek Oberoi
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi today said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was a dynamic person who has the potential to become prime minister.
"I am a big fan of Modi. He has the potential to become prime minister. Modi is a dynamic person who has done a lot for Gujarat," the actor said.
He was in the city to unveil the logo of Vadodara Medicity hospital. Oberoi, whose movie 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story' was released recently, said that he had enjoyed the making of the film to the core.
"I loved every moment of making 'Jayantibhai....'and also enjoyed working with Neha who is a future superstar. I and Neha loved all the songs and had loads of fun shooting for them," he said.
The actor also interacted with his fans after visiting the 8th mega exhibition of Vadodara Chamber of Commerce 2013 organised at Navlakhi compound here. Vivek will be seen next in 'Jila Ghaiabad', 'Masti' and 'Krrish 3' later this year.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi