Narendra Modi calls Patel ‘Ahmedmian’, says his denial sounds ‘fishy’
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subarta Roy stays in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
"How can those who cannot even win the trust of their workers win the trust of the people?" he said, referring to dissidence within the Congress.
Modi also accused the Congress-led UPA of placing hurdles before his government's plan to lay pipelines to supply cooking gas to households. "The last time I came here (in August 2009), I promised you piped gas. I want to lay a network of pipelines to supply you LPG. However, the Centre says it is its prerogative to lay pipelines and the Gujarat government can't do it," he said.
The rallies in Rajpipla and Jambusar were the first two of six on Modi's itinerary for Sunday.
With PTI inputs