Modi cannot repeal Article 370 even if he becomes PM for 10 terms: Farooq
- Elections 2014 LIVE: SP, BJP hand in glove in communalising elections, says Beni Prasad; Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- ICC Twenty20 final preview: On cupâs cusp
Slamming Narendra Modi over his call for a debate on special status to Narendra Modi, Union Minister Farooq Abdullah has said that if the BJP leader becomes Prime Minister even for "10 terms", he will not be able to repeal Article 370 of the Constitution.
"Even if Modi becomes PM 10 times, he will not be able to do away with Article 370. You talk of debate, BJP does not indulge in any debate," Farooq told reporters in the national capital on Monday night.
Addressing a gathering of former Army officials from India and Pakistan at the residence of former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh, Farooq said both the countries would have to live together for prosperity.
On Pakistan repeatedly raising the Kashmir issue, he said, "you (Pakistan) cannot win Kashmir. I can write this with my blood."
The National Conference leader said his maternal grandfather was buried in Lahore but he was not being allowed to visit the place.
On Pakistan's fear that India would divert waters of Jhelum, Chenab and Indus rivers to create water scarcity in the neighbouring country, he said New Delhi would never resort to such a tactic.
- Ram temple matter of faith for BJP; focus on development issues: Uma Bharti
- Congress policies promoting growth of communal forces: Sitaram Yechury
- All Muslim bodies supporting Congress: Chidambaram
- No alliance with Congress in 5 assembly seats: Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Urban areas forgotten as campaigners focus on villages
- AAP tea vendor to take on BJP actor from Ahmedabad East
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death