Modi chairman of lie factory, should prove his charge: Digvijaya Singh
Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh said here on Tuesday that BJP Prime Ministerial nominee Narendra Modi's description of him as the chairman of "lie manufacturing factory" reminded him of the proverb about pot calling the kettle black.
"I give an open challenge to Modi to point out even a single instance where I have spoken a lie," he told reporters and charged that it was Modi who had been speaking a large number of lies.
Singh said the language used by Modi at his election meetings on Monday in Madhya Pradesh was something that cannot be approved of.
He said the manner in which Modi had behaved in the snooping scandal indicated that he had no respect for the law
The Congress General Secretary said that he would continue to expose the lies being said by Modi.
Digvijaya said the BJP's Prime Ministerial nominee should not try to threaten Congressmen by saying that they will end up in jail.
He said Congressmen were not scared of jails and had endured prison life even during the British period.
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan
- ‘50% voters in state between 20-39 years’
- Eye on Muslim votes, Modi’s Chai pe Charcha moves closer to home
- Saina lone Indian to survive opening day of All England