Modi following Hitler's tactics to grab power: Digvijaya Singh
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh, who has been unsparing in his criticism of Narendra Modi, on Thursday compared him to Adolf Hitler saying he was following the disgraced dictator in many ways to grab power.
"I feel that there are a lot of similarities between the two as Modi is trying to follow Hitler in his bid to capture power," he said to reporters.
Singh said that with Modi coming into the limelight, the BJP has become "tiny" in Gujarat.
In Gujarat, he said, there was no BJP, only Modi, and added that the situation was similar in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
The Congress leader said that in Madhya Pradesh there was only Shivraj Singh Chouhan and in Chhattisgarh, there was Raman Singh and no BJP.
He said that one should not be surprised at all on what Modi can do to get power and added that his "dream" of making India Congress-free would never be realised.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress