Modi has no development concept: Govindacharya
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Former BJP leader K N Govindacharya on Sunday said Gujarat CM Narendra Modi did not have any "concept for development" and the state had benefited from its geographical advantage.
"Narendra Modi has no development conception at all. Development means it should reach the last person of the society," Govindacharya said, indicating Gujarat still lagged behind in all-round development.
"Besides, Gujarat has also geographical and natural advantage and coastal belt," he said in an obvious reference that traditionally the state has been a developed state. On the issue of the next PM candidate, he said, "Let there be a lottery."
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today