Modi, PM to share dais in Ahmedabad
- After Fali Nariman, former SC judge questions Lokpal selection process
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Gadkari âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
Two days before Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel's birth anniversary, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will share the stage at a function in Ahmedabad on October 29 to inaugurate a museum dedicated to Patel.
The event will be organised by the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Memorial Society, chaired by Union Minister of State for Mines Dinsha Patel, who invited the Prime Minister to inaugurate it. Senior Congress leader Jawahar Upadhyay said that Modi had also been invited. Keshubhai Patel, who is also a member of the society, has also been invited. Dinsha Patel had met Modi and invited him to the function.
The invitation card of the function says that the PM will be the chief guest and Modi, the special guest. The memorial has been renovated at Rs 19 crore.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore