Modi should not bother about Cong’s CM candidate: Gohil
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Reacting to Chief Minister Narendra Modi's remark that Congress had no candidate for the CM's post, opposition leader in Assembly Shaktisinh Gohil said the BJP leader should not interfere in Congress's internal affairs. "Modi should not bother about who would be Congress's candidate...Congress is not contesting these elections for power. Our aim is to restore Gujarat's pride," Gohil said. Modi had said that Congress had no leader in the state and it was willing to make Ahmed Patel the CM. When asked about Congress leader Narhari Amin's decision not to take part in the election campaign, Gohil admitted it was a serious issue, but said it would be sorted out soon.
BJP manifesto a bundle of lies: Modhwadia