Modi to address BJP rally in Mumbai on March 17
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Chief Minister Narendra Modi will address a party rally here on March 17, the first time after he was voted to power for the third successive time in the Gujarat Assembly elections held last year.
The rally, where party president Rajnath Singh will also be present, will be held at Somaiya ground at Sion in central Mumbai, party sources said.
According to sources, the BJP is keen to use Modi's charisma to woo the youth and middle class in Mumbai which has a sizable Gujarati population, and also win over other sections of the society.