Modi to attend wedding of Governorís granddaughter
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who has been frequently at the loggerheads with state Governor Dr Kamla Beniwal, is going to attend the wedding of her granddaughter Aditi Beniwal at Jaipur Friday.
"Will be in Jaipur to attend the marriage ceremony of granddaughter of Gujarat Governor," Modi tweeted.
For the past more than a year a tussle is on between Modi government and the Rajbhavan on the issue of appointment of Justice (retired) R A Mehta as Gujarat Lokayukta.
The state government also has often expressed displeasure about Governor rejecting several bills passed by the state Assembly.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer