Modi to be in Delhi on Sunday to attend party meet
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Chief minister and BJP's prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi will be in Delhi Sunday to closely watch the results of the assembly elections of five states, and attend the parliamentary board of the BJP which is also to be held the same day.
The BJP is already upbeat with the exit polls predicting four of the five states going to the BJP. The results ae being seen as a semis to the Lok Sabha elections next year. While Delhi is the smallest with just 70 assembly seats, it is the most crucial given incumbent CM Sheila Dikshit's projection as the Congress' longest reigning chief minister, vis-a-vis Modi for the BJP.
An official release from the BJP media cell said that the chief minister will be in Delhi for the parliamentary board meeting.
Results to the assemblies of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Mizoram and Delhi will be declared on Sunday.
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Modi’s 3D avatar a hit in Jasdan