Narendra Modi visit rocks DU: Jeers outside and cheers inside
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- SC refrains from staying government move to include Jats in OBC category
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Due to the dynastic politics, people continue to live the way they did under Mughals, says Modi
"We didn't know details of the kind of work being done in Gujarat. The texts we study are so restrictive. The highlight of his speech was when he demonstrated how the state's focus on agriculture can help put the country on the growth track," she said.
Responding to queries on why SRCC invited Modi to a college event, principal P C Jain said: "In all honesty, I want to say that we sent out invitations to 11 persons. Narendra Modi's office was the first one to reply to our invitation."
However, there are speculations whether Vishwa Hindu Parishad will endorse Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi as BJP's prime ministerial candidate at the Maha Kumbh.
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move