Narendra Modi visit rocks DU: Jeers outside and cheers inside
- PM Modi should sack Sushma, says Rahul; BJP claims it's a non issue
- Lalit Modi no fugitive, no blue corner notice against him, claims lawyer
- RTI reply dismisses MHA's claim over Indian citizenship granted to Pak, Afghan Hindus
- AIPMT 2015: Supreme Court cancels test, orders fresh dates
- Australia suspends import of Maggi noodles from India
"We didn't know details of the kind of work being done in Gujarat. The texts we study are so restrictive. The highlight of his speech was when he demonstrated how the state's focus on agriculture can help put the country on the growth track," she said.
Responding to queries on why SRCC invited Modi to a college event, principal P C Jain said: "In all honesty, I want to say that we sent out invitations to 11 persons. Narendra Modi's office was the first one to reply to our invitation."
However, there are speculations whether Vishwa Hindu Parishad will endorse Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi as BJP's prime ministerial candidate at the Maha Kumbh.