Modi vs the rest
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Modi has beaten the Congress as far as appropriating rebels goes too, accommodating the party's turncoats within hours. The Congress, on the other hand, lost at least a dozen office-bearers because it refused them tickets.
The other two big stories of this phase — wounded lion Keshubhai Patel's last desperate lunge at Modi and the CM's quantum leap in campaigning with his 3D avatar — have also been all about "Namo". Quite like how Modi would have wanted it to be.
Leena is editor, Ahmedabad