'Modi's political primer starts with F for fake encounter'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari on Wednesday said that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's political primer starts with "F" (for fake encounters) and ends with "G" (for genocide). He also asserted that the BJP was being remote controlled by the RSS.
Replying to a question during a press conference about Modi's statement that the Congress's A, B, C were Adarsh, Bofors and Coal, respectively, Tewari retorted that while the Congress owes no explanation to anyone about its ABC or XYZ, it is well known to everybody that Modi's political primer starts with F and ends with G. Elaborating, he pointed out, that his regime is now known more for fake encounters and genocide and he better try to learn his political primer than delivering sermons to others.
He also reminded the BJP that all its decisions were taken by the RSS. He pointed out that the RSS has never contested any election and does not believe in the democratic process, and still the BJP runs to it for each and every decision.
To a question on BJP's charges that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was controlled by Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Tewari shot back saying that let the BJP leaders introspect and find out who controls whom. Pointing out that Sonia is president of the party and the chairperson of the United Progressive Alliance at the Centre, he said there is nothing wrong in the PM consulting her.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'