Mohit Suri marries Udita Goswami
- Hummer horror case: Kerala court awards life sentence for convict Muhammad Nisham
- Pathankot attack part of our activity, nothing to do with Indo-Pak dialogue: Hizb-ul Mujahideen chief
- Rohit Vemula suicide: Dalit staff lay low in fear of being dubbed anti-national
- Pathankot: Intruder shot dead by BSF along Indo-Pak border
- Rohith Vemula got call from cops, notice from hostel
Director Mohit Suri has tied the knot with his long-term actress girlfriend Udita Goawami in a traditional Punjabi wedding here.
Udita was dressed in a red lehenga while Mohit wore a red sherwani for the private ceremony at a temple here last evening.
Filmmaker and uncle Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt, Smiley Suri were present during the ceremony.
Those from Bollywood who attended the wedding included Dia Mirza, Kangana Ranaut, Jacqueline Fernandis, Shraddha Kapoor, Anurag Basu and others.
A reception will be held tomorrow at Mahalakshmi race course in Mahalaxmi.
Mohit and Udita have been dating each other since 2005.
- We need to stop denying India’s not-so-hidden apartheid
- Pranab and Sushma visits reflect today’s tighter India-Israel bond
- Iran nuclear deal demonstrate the necessity and benefits of multilateralism
- Diary item: Bengal’s Burdwan break
- What if law not dictate but allows old customs and traditions to do their work?
- Strictly regulated and independently audited jallikattu is the way to go