Mohit Suri marries Udita Goswami
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Director Mohit Suri has tied the knot with his long-term actress girlfriend Udita Goawami in a traditional Punjabi wedding here.
Udita was dressed in a red lehenga while Mohit wore a red sherwani for the private ceremony at a temple here last evening.
Filmmaker and uncle Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt, Smiley Suri were present during the ceremony.
Those from Bollywood who attended the wedding included Dia Mirza, Kangana Ranaut, Jacqueline Fernandis, Shraddha Kapoor, Anurag Basu and others.
A reception will be held tomorrow at Mahalakshmi race course in Mahalaxmi.
Mohit and Udita have been dating each other since 2005.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP