Mohit Suri marries Udita Goswami
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Director Mohit Suri has tied the knot with his long-term actress girlfriend Udita Goawami in a traditional Punjabi wedding here.
Udita was dressed in a red lehenga while Mohit wore a red sherwani for the private ceremony at a temple here last evening.
Filmmaker and uncle Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt, Smiley Suri were present during the ceremony.
Those from Bollywood who attended the wedding included Dia Mirza, Kangana Ranaut, Jacqueline Fernandis, Shraddha Kapoor, Anurag Basu and others.
A reception will be held tomorrow at Mahalakshmi race course in Mahalaxmi.
Mohit and Udita have been dating each other since 2005.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.