Mohit Suri marries Udita Goswami
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Director Mohit Suri has tied the knot with his long-term actress girlfriend Udita Goawami in a traditional Punjabi wedding here.
Udita was dressed in a red lehenga while Mohit wore a red sherwani for the private ceremony at a temple here last evening.
Filmmaker and uncle Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt, Smiley Suri were present during the ceremony.
Those from Bollywood who attended the wedding included Dia Mirza, Kangana Ranaut, Jacqueline Fernandis, Shraddha Kapoor, Anurag Basu and others.
A reception will be held tomorrow at Mahalakshmi race course in Mahalaxmi.
Mohit and Udita have been dating each other since 2005.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance