Molestation complaint against ACJM
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Rahul breaks solid stand, Patel departs
Two teenaged girls on Wednesday accused an additional chief judicial magistrate (ACJM) of a local district court of molestation. They handed over their complaints to the Superintendent of Police (SP), Gonda, Navneet Kumar Rana.
Rana confirmed having received the complaints and said that he has forwarded the same to the district judge.
According to the complaints, the police had 'recovered' the two girls — in separate elopement cases registered at City Kotwali and Khodare police stations of the district. The girls were produced before the ACJM court on Monday for getting their statements recorded. The girls, however, alleged in their complaints that the ACJM made advances and molested them in his cabin.
- Ready for elections: Parties
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs