Molestation complaint against ACJM
- LIVE: Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken away for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
Two teenaged girls on Wednesday accused an additional chief judicial magistrate (ACJM) of a local district court of molestation. They handed over their complaints to the Superintendent of Police (SP), Gonda, Navneet Kumar Rana.
Rana confirmed having received the complaints and said that he has forwarded the same to the district judge.
According to the complaints, the police had 'recovered' the two girls — in separate elopement cases registered at City Kotwali and Khodare police stations of the district. The girls were produced before the ACJM court on Monday for getting their statements recorded. The girls, however, alleged in their complaints that the ACJM made advances and molested them in his cabin.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students