Monica set to make a comeback with TV show 'Saraswatichandra'
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Monica will play the role of step mother in the show.
The show is based on the popular Gujarati novel 'Saraswatichandra' by Govardhanram Madhavaram Tripathi. It is set in the early 20th century and revolves around two Gujarati families.
The show features popular TV actors Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget in lead, apart from Monica and Chetan Pandit. It will go on air from February 25 on Star plus.