Monica set to make a comeback with TV show 'Saraswatichandra'
- As Ambedkar Association grew, so did its assertiveness
- Dalit suicide: ABVP leader claimed pain after ‘assault,’ operated for appendicitis
- 4th ODI, Live Score: Australia post 348/8 against India in Canberra
- Indian markets in a bear hug: Sensex, rupee back at level before Modi took charge
- India successfully puts its fifth navigation satellite into orbit
Monica will play the role of step mother in the show.
The show is based on the popular Gujarati novel 'Saraswatichandra' by Govardhanram Madhavaram Tripathi. It is set in the early 20th century and revolves around two Gujarati families.
The show features popular TV actors Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget in lead, apart from Monica and Chetan Pandit. It will go on air from February 25 on Star plus.
- It is not incidental that Rohith Chakravarthi Vemula and his dissent were crushed
- Aroon Tikekar carried the rationalist legacy of 19th century Maharashtra
- Sushma Swaraj’s Israel visit: Owning a friendship
- Cuddalore rape victim story shows how little has changed
- Risk taking, experimentation and teamwork must also infect government machinery
- New mobile towers, better roads are making a difference in Bastar