Monster Beverage Corp changes label to qualify as 'drink'
Notably, companies that make dietary supplements are required to report incidents of adverse effects to the FDA while foodmakers do not. A spokeswoman for the FDA did not immediately know how many, if any, reports of adverse effects Monster had made to the agency.
- Geelani claims a bunch of lies: BJP
- Why ‘WHO awardee’ Anbumani is the son of his Vanniyar father first in Dharmapuri
- Polls in city four days away, big guns make a dash
- No vacancy for leadership role in party, says Shashi Tharoor
- Rajiv assassination: Karunanidhi questions timing of CJI’s remark
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says let’s call off trip