Monster India launches salary index powered by IIM-Ahmedabad, Paycheck
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
A leading online career and recruitment solutions provider Monster India today said it has launched a salary index that provides employees understanding of the level of remuneration they deserve.
The Monster salary index was launched in association with www.paycheck.in and IIM-Ahmedabad (IIM-A) as research partners.
"Our customer research and market studies over the years indicate a strong need for a benchmark that provides both employers and job seekers with comprehensive information pertaining to labour market and salary trends from a single source," Monster.com (India, Middle East, South East Asia) Managing Director Sanjay Modi said.
The Monster Salary Index provides job seekers complete information on salaries, labour market data and relevant content concerning labour law and careers.
"How much I am worth in the job market is a question in every job-seeker's mind," IIM-A's Biju Varkkey said, adding that "Collaboration with Monster is expected to improve data intake as well as produce more robust output, in terms of salary information and deeper insights into labour market trends".
Commenting on the development, Wage Indicator Foundation that manages Paycheck.in, Director, Pauline Osse, said: "It is the perfect example of how a systematic research and dissemination approach on salaries and labor law is benefiting many people in need for a good benchmark in order to take a wise decision."