Moong, its dal declines on subdued demand
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Moong and its dal prices fell sharply by Rs 100 per quintal in an otherwise steady wholesale pulses market today owing to subdued demand. However, other pulses continued to move in a narrow range on scattered buying or selling and settled around previous levels.
Marketmen said subdued demand at prevailing higher levels mainly kept pressure on moong and its dal prices.
In the national capital, moong and its dal chilka local declined by Rs 100 each to Rs 5,100-5,800 and Rs 5,700-6,100, while moong dal dhoya local and best quality traded lower by similar margin to Rs 6,200-6,300 and Rs 6,900-7,000 per quintal respectively.
The following are today's pulses rates per quintal: Urad 3,400-4,000, Urad Chilka (local) 4,300-4,650, best 4,800-5,300, Dhoya 5,200-5,300, Moong 5,100-5,800, Dal Moong Chilka local 5,700-6,100, Moong Dhoya local 6,200-6,300 and best quality 6,900-7,000.
Masoor small 3,500-3,700, bold 3,650-3,850, Dal Masoor local 4,100-4,200, best quality 4,200-4,300, Malka local 3,900-4,000, best 4,100-4,200, Moth 4,000-4,400, Arhar 4,000-4,200, Dal Arhar Dara 5,600-5,800.
Gram 4,400-5,800, Gram Dal (local) 5,560-5,660, best quality 5,750-5,850, Besan (35 kg) Shakti bhog 2,100, Rajdhani 2,100, Rajmah Chitra 7,000-9,500, Kabli Gram small 4,700-8,200, dabra 2,700-2,800, imported 4,700-5,100; Lobia 3,700-4,100, Peas white 2,850-2,875 and green 2,950-3,050.
- Terror accused wrongly jailed for 14 yrs, NHRC notices to Home Ministry, police
- SP hints no candidates against Sonia, Rahul
- In Hills, BJP gains GJM edge
- Delhi Police forms patrol teams to check pick-pocketing in Metro
- Two months to go and EC receives myriad complaints
- Maharashtra hailstorm hits crop worth Rs 5,000 cr
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress