More than half of women would give up sex to save money and time
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
More than 50 percent women said they would give up sex for six months if it meant saving 2,500 dollars, a survey has revealed.
All You magazine questioned 2,600 women between the ages of 21 and 59 and found that bargains loom large — even in the bedroom.
The survey also found that 82 percent of women polled think of themselves as "committed clippers" who consider coupons "a way of life," the New York Daily News reported.
Bargain-hunting isn't just done out of necessity, either — 97 percent of respondents told the magazine that if they were to become millionaires tomorrow they would still seek out the best deals.
Perhaps even more astounding, respondents said their devotion to the almighty dollar trumps Father Time.
A whopping 74 percent of women polled said that they would give up an hour of their day if it would save money.