More than half of women would give up sex to save money and time
- Gujjar agitation ends as Rajasthan govt promises five percent quota
- Government forcing RSS ideology on people: Rahul Gandhi
- I cannot monitor everyone all the time: FIFA supremo Sepp Blatter
- Guwahati: Man beheads 5-year old boy in Assam tea garden, lynched
- CBSE class 10 results out, girls fare better than boys
More than 50 percent women said they would give up sex for six months if it meant saving 2,500 dollars, a survey has revealed.
All You magazine questioned 2,600 women between the ages of 21 and 59 and found that bargains loom large — even in the bedroom.
The survey also found that 82 percent of women polled think of themselves as "committed clippers" who consider coupons "a way of life," the New York Daily News reported.
Bargain-hunting isn't just done out of necessity, either — 97 percent of respondents told the magazine that if they were to become millionaires tomorrow they would still seek out the best deals.
Perhaps even more astounding, respondents said their devotion to the almighty dollar trumps Father Time.
A whopping 74 percent of women polled said that they would give up an hour of their day if it would save money.