More travel means better sex
- People will continue waving Pakistan flags in Kashmir: Geelani
- No 'flip-flop' or 'confusion', we have 'very clear Pakistan policy': Swaraj
- UPA's deal for 126 Rafale jets 'economically unviable': Parrikar
- PM's Mann ki Baat: Govt committed to roll out 'one rank one pension'
- President Mukherjee approves land bill for the third time after protest
Couples who substitute roses or jewellery with boarding passes could improve their sex lives, a new study has claimed.
According to a survey commissioned by the US Travel Association, traveling together will improve a couple's sex life.
The survey found that the romance and better sex enjoyed during travel lasts long after the trip is over, CNN News reported.
For the survey, Edge Research interviewed 1,100 about adults of which some 72 per cent of the couples said that travel inspires romance, and 63 per cent said that a weekend getaway is more romantic than receiving large or small gifts.
Approximately 77 per cent of people who travelled with a significant other reported a good sex life, compared with 63 per cent of couples who don't.