Morgan Stanley raises India's GDP forecast to 5.4 pc for FY13
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
However, the persistent weakness in the investment cycle has been the most important factor keeping growth at low levels in the current cycle, Morgan Stanley said.
On the policy front, the report said the RBI may start the easing cycle in the first quarter of 2013 and policy easing could be limited to about 75 bps in 2013.
"We believe that even as inflation starts to ease from 1Q2013, it may remain above the RBI's comfort zone for longer.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past