Morrissey wants 'insufferable' Posh and Becks to be flogged in public
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
Morrissey has said that he would like to get Victoria and David Beckham dragged to the edge of the village and flogged, as they are insufferable to anyone of intelligence.
The 53-year-old British musician slammed fashion designer Victoria and her soccer star husband, insisting that they were all that was wrong with the UK.
He told Loaded magazine that the couple actively chase the paparazzi, Stuff.com.nz reported.
Morrissey said that people didn't seem to realise that David and Victoria Peckham were soon going to be back, and "god forbid" if they were bestowed with the titles Sir and Lady Peckham.
The singer refused to call the couple by their real names during the interview, instead referring to them as the 'Peckhams.'