Mother didn't criticise me for nude scenes: Kristen Stewart
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Actress Kristen Stewart says watching herself in nude scenes in the movie "On the Road" with her mother was not embarrassing.
The 22-year-old's new film "On the Road" will hit the theatres on December 21.
In the film, Stewart has intimate scenes with both Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund and the brunette beauty said that her mother "loved it" instead of criticising her for doing them, reported Aceshowbiz.
"That was really an interesting experience. For me, I think everyone was really happy that it took a few years for the movie to get made. My mom came to Cannes. She loved it. She was really proud," Stewart said.
Bur the actress says she hadn't discussed the explicitly sensual scenes with her father.
"I haven't talked to my dad about it yet, really. I think 'Welcome to the Rileys' was probably more difficult for a parent to watch. I was so sensitive about everything, after that film. That character really found its way under my skin.