Mother didn't criticise me for nude scenes: Kristen Stewart
- 20 jawans feared dead as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Actress Kristen Stewart says watching herself in nude scenes in the movie "On the Road" with her mother was not embarrassing.
The 22-year-old's new film "On the Road" will hit the theatres on December 21.
In the film, Stewart has intimate scenes with both Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund and the brunette beauty said that her mother "loved it" instead of criticising her for doing them, reported Aceshowbiz.
"That was really an interesting experience. For me, I think everyone was really happy that it took a few years for the movie to get made. My mom came to Cannes. She loved it. She was really proud," Stewart said.
Bur the actress says she hadn't discussed the explicitly sensual scenes with her father.
"I haven't talked to my dad about it yet, really. I think 'Welcome to the Rileys' was probably more difficult for a parent to watch. I was so sensitive about everything, after that film. That character really found its way under my skin.
"I was so overly sensitive about not just anything overtly sexual, but anything about a young girl. It rocked me, and I think my parents could probably feel that, as well. It was not something that we talked about," she added.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express