Mother didn't criticise me for nude scenes: Kristen Stewart
- Kashmir crisis: Rajnath Singh dials Sonia Gandhi, Omar Abdullah; appeals for peace
- Toll rises to 25 as Kashmir continues to simmer amid curfew
- Eder wonder goal helps Portugal beat France, win Euro 2016
- Sensex rallies 464 pts, Nifty above 8,400 on Asian leads
- Odisha anti-Maoist ops: ‘When I returned, my wife was lying dead in the drain’
Actress Kristen Stewart says watching herself in nude scenes in the movie "On the Road" with her mother was not embarrassing.
The 22-year-old's new film "On the Road" will hit the theatres on December 21.
In the film, Stewart has intimate scenes with both Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund and the brunette beauty said that her mother "loved it" instead of criticising her for doing them, reported Aceshowbiz.
"That was really an interesting experience. For me, I think everyone was really happy that it took a few years for the movie to get made. My mom came to Cannes. She loved it. She was really proud," Stewart said.
Bur the actress says she hadn't discussed the explicitly sensual scenes with her father.
"I haven't talked to my dad about it yet, really. I think 'Welcome to the Rileys' was probably more difficult for a parent to watch. I was so sensitive about everything, after that film. That character really found its way under my skin.
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs
- Supreme Court has shone much-needed light on the operation of the AFSPA
- China’s rejection of international arbitration raises questions
- Next Door Nepal: Reprieve for Oli
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising