Mother didn't criticise me for nude scenes: Kristen Stewart
- LIVE: Western Railway resumes services, but Mumbai braces for more rain tomorrow
- Lalit Modi Row: BJP rejects demand for resignation of Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Hooch liquor tragedy: Death toll rises to 41; eight policemen suspended
- J&K govt prevents Sopore Chalo march, top separatists detained
- Petition against Tendulkar's Bharat Ratna admitted by Madhya Pradesh HC
Actress Kristen Stewart says watching herself in nude scenes in the movie "On the Road" with her mother was not embarrassing.
The 22-year-old's new film "On the Road" will hit the theatres on December 21.
In the film, Stewart has intimate scenes with both Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund and the brunette beauty said that her mother "loved it" instead of criticising her for doing them, reported Aceshowbiz.
"That was really an interesting experience. For me, I think everyone was really happy that it took a few years for the movie to get made. My mom came to Cannes. She loved it. She was really proud," Stewart said.
Bur the actress says she hadn't discussed the explicitly sensual scenes with her father.
"I haven't talked to my dad about it yet, really. I think 'Welcome to the Rileys' was probably more difficult for a parent to watch. I was so sensitive about everything, after that film. That character really found its way under my skin.
"I was so overly sensitive about not just anything overtly sexual, but anything about a young girl. It rocked me, and I think my parents could probably feel that, as well. It was not something that we talked about," she added.