Motherhood best and most challenging: Jessica Simpson
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Jessica Simpson, who recently announced she is expecting her second child, says motherhood is the best and the most challenging experience she has had.
The 'Fashion Star' mentor, 32, who fell pregnant four months after giving birth to baby Maxwell, said, "Motherhood is the best thing I've ever experienced - and the most challenging."
Balancing her career with her personal life is one of Simpson's struggles, reported Us magazine.
"On some of the days of Fashion Star, I'm awake before [my daughter Maxwell] is awake, and I'm not home until she's already back to sleep," she said.
"That's only happened about four times, but it makes the day awful. I definitely need to see my baby.
"I get really sad if I don't get to see her. And then when Maxwell sees me, she just stares at me and touches my face. I can tell she missed me. That breaks my heart."
But at the end of the day, Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson "feel like we've done such a good job" parenting thus far.