Motherhood best and most challenging: Jessica Simpson
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Jessica Simpson, who recently announced she is expecting her second child, says motherhood is the best and the most challenging experience she has had.
The 'Fashion Star' mentor, 32, who fell pregnant four months after giving birth to baby Maxwell, said, "Motherhood is the best thing I've ever experienced - and the most challenging."
Balancing her career with her personal life is one of Simpson's struggles, reported Us magazine.
"On some of the days of Fashion Star, I'm awake before [my daughter Maxwell] is awake, and I'm not home until she's already back to sleep," she said.
"That's only happened about four times, but it makes the day awful. I definitely need to see my baby.
"I get really sad if I don't get to see her. And then when Maxwell sees me, she just stares at me and touches my face. I can tell she missed me. That breaks my heart."
But at the end of the day, Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson "feel like we've done such a good job" parenting thus far.