Motherhood best and most challenging: Jessica Simpson
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Jessica Simpson, who recently announced she is expecting her second child, says motherhood is the best and the most challenging experience she has had.
The 'Fashion Star' mentor, 32, who fell pregnant four months after giving birth to baby Maxwell, said, "Motherhood is the best thing I've ever experienced - and the most challenging."
Balancing her career with her personal life is one of Simpson's struggles, reported Us magazine.
"On some of the days of Fashion Star, I'm awake before [my daughter Maxwell] is awake, and I'm not home until she's already back to sleep," she said.
"That's only happened about four times, but it makes the day awful. I definitely need to see my baby.
"I get really sad if I don't get to see her. And then when Maxwell sees me, she just stares at me and touches my face. I can tell she missed me. That breaks my heart."
But at the end of the day, Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson "feel like we've done such a good job" parenting thus far.