Motherhood best and most challenging: Jessica Simpson
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Jessica Simpson, who recently announced she is expecting her second child, says motherhood is the best and the most challenging experience she has had.
The 'Fashion Star' mentor, 32, who fell pregnant four months after giving birth to baby Maxwell, said, "Motherhood is the best thing I've ever experienced - and the most challenging."
Balancing her career with her personal life is one of Simpson's struggles, reported Us magazine.
"On some of the days of Fashion Star, I'm awake before [my daughter Maxwell] is awake, and I'm not home until she's already back to sleep," she said.
"That's only happened about four times, but it makes the day awful. I definitely need to see my baby.
"I get really sad if I don't get to see her. And then when Maxwell sees me, she just stares at me and touches my face. I can tell she missed me. That breaks my heart."
But at the end of the day, Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson "feel like we've done such a good job" parenting thus far.