Mother-in-laws’ worst traits
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
14. Insisting on talking on a landline rather than a mobile
15. Declaring: "You need to get started on my grandchildren, you aren't getting any younger."
16. Asking your partner to keep a secret from you
17. Criticising your outfit
18. Refusing to listen to your tips when she is babysitting because "she's had her own children"
19. Criticising meals you serve because you "don't cook enough from scratch"