Motimahal celebrates Kabab festival
- Parliament LIVE: Jaitley has promised concrete proposals on GST, says Chidambaram
- Kashmir violence -- Omar Abdullah interview: 'It has been building up to this'
- Baton Rouge shootings: Three officers killed, suspect dead
- Grading writers, artistes is new brainwave of Culture Ministry
- Reforms not because of Cong, in spite of it... credit goes to Rao-Singh: Arun Jaitley
Moti Mahal, a popular tandoori cuisine restaurant celebrated Kabab festival at its outlets in Delhi. Established in 1920 in Peshawar then in undivided India by Kundan lal Gujral , Moti Mahal now has a pan India presence in the name of Motimahal Delux Tandoori Trail.
The special menu of Kabab festival included original kebab recipes such as succulent Prawns, Vegetable Shah Jahani kebabs, vegetable gulati kabab, tandoori chicken kebabs, mutton gulati kabab and spicy fish lahori tikka showcasing Moti Mahal's Culinary journey over past century.
"Within span of seven years we have expanded the company holdings from 4 restaurants in Delhi to more than a 100 company-owned restaurants and franchises – 88 in India, and others in the Middle East, Canada, South East Asia, China, Europe and the United States," says Monish Gujral.
Moti Mahal Delux also has its official cook book published by Roli books. The book contains famous Moti Mahal recipes, some of the rare photos in B&W of the famous people who visited the restaurant.
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim “national interest” from its national media
- The carnage in Nice leaves the French in a state of vulnerability
- Donald Trump has shaken core principles of both Republicans and Democrats
- Hindutva’s textbook rewriting project recasts history in binaries
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago