Motimahal celebrates Kabab festival
- Why focus just on Teesta? Didi moots plan with 3 other rivers
- Aseemanand bail: NIA brass scuttled plans for appeal in HC
- Live updates by-elections: One killed, five injured as violence mars polling in Srinagar
- Aadhaar to be made mandatory for domestic flight travel?
- Alwar lynching: Key accused still missing, include teachers, students, and a nurse
Moti Mahal, a popular tandoori cuisine restaurant celebrated Kabab festival at its outlets in Delhi. Established in 1920 in Peshawar then in undivided India by Kundan lal Gujral , Moti Mahal now has a pan India presence in the name of Motimahal Delux Tandoori Trail.
The special menu of Kabab festival included original kebab recipes such as succulent Prawns, Vegetable Shah Jahani kebabs, vegetable gulati kabab, tandoori chicken kebabs, mutton gulati kabab and spicy fish lahori tikka showcasing Moti Mahal's Culinary journey over past century.
"Within span of seven years we have expanded the company holdings from 4 restaurants in Delhi to more than a 100 company-owned restaurants and franchises – 88 in India, and others in the Middle East, Canada, South East Asia, China, Europe and the United States," says Monish Gujral.
Moti Mahal Delux also has its official cook book published by Roli books. The book contains famous Moti Mahal recipes, some of the rare photos in B&W of the famous people who visited the restaurant.
- We need to hear less talk and see more action on investments, credit, jobs
- Why are they not rescuing cows abandoned in the streets of our cities?
- One of the four life trustees of Delhi's IIC is fighting to be declared president
- Forget the fuss about the saffron robes worn by the CM of Uttar Pradesh
- America’s strikes aim at maintaining its self-image, not solving a humanitarian crisis
- Pakistan watches anxiously as India engages Saudi Arabia, deepens ties with Iran