Motimahal celebrates Kabab festival
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Moti Mahal, a popular tandoori cuisine restaurant celebrated Kabab festival at its outlets in Delhi. Established in 1920 in Peshawar then in undivided India by Kundan lal Gujral , Moti Mahal now has a pan India presence in the name of Motimahal Delux Tandoori Trail.
The special menu of Kabab festival included original kebab recipes such as succulent Prawns, Vegetable Shah Jahani kebabs, vegetable gulati kabab, tandoori chicken kebabs, mutton gulati kabab and spicy fish lahori tikka showcasing Moti Mahal's Culinary journey over past century.
"Within span of seven years we have expanded the company holdings from 4 restaurants in Delhi to more than a 100 company-owned restaurants and franchises – 88 in India, and others in the Middle East, Canada, South East Asia, China, Europe and the United States," says Monish Gujral.
Moti Mahal Delux also has its official cook book published by Roli books. The book contains famous Moti Mahal recipes, some of the rare photos in B&W of the famous people who visited the restaurant.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness