Motimahal celebrates Kabab festival
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Moti Mahal, a popular tandoori cuisine restaurant celebrated Kabab festival at its outlets in Delhi. Established in 1920 in Peshawar then in undivided India by Kundan lal Gujral , Moti Mahal now has a pan India presence in the name of Motimahal Delux Tandoori Trail.
The special menu of Kabab festival included original kebab recipes such as succulent Prawns, Vegetable Shah Jahani kebabs, vegetable gulati kabab, tandoori chicken kebabs, mutton gulati kabab and spicy fish lahori tikka showcasing Moti Mahal's Culinary journey over past century.
"Within span of seven years we have expanded the company holdings from 4 restaurants in Delhi to more than a 100 company-owned restaurants and franchises – 88 in India, and others in the Middle East, Canada, South East Asia, China, Europe and the United States," says Monish Gujral.
Moti Mahal Delux also has its official cook book published by Roli books. The book contains famous Moti Mahal recipes, some of the rare photos in B&W of the famous people who visited the restaurant.