Motimahal celebrates Kabab festival
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Moti Mahal, a popular tandoori cuisine restaurant celebrated Kabab festival at its outlets in Delhi. Established in 1920 in Peshawar then in undivided India by Kundan lal Gujral , Moti Mahal now has a pan India presence in the name of Motimahal Delux Tandoori Trail.
The special menu of Kabab festival included original kebab recipes such as succulent Prawns, Vegetable Shah Jahani kebabs, vegetable gulati kabab, tandoori chicken kebabs, mutton gulati kabab and spicy fish lahori tikka showcasing Moti Mahal's Culinary journey over past century.
"Within span of seven years we have expanded the company holdings from 4 restaurants in Delhi to more than a 100 company-owned restaurants and franchises – 88 in India, and others in the Middle East, Canada, South East Asia, China, Europe and the United States," says Monish Gujral.
Moti Mahal Delux also has its official cook book published by Roli books. The book contains famous Moti Mahal recipes, some of the rare photos in B&W of the famous people who visited the restaurant.
"Moti Mahal's claim to fame, is that its founder Kundan Lal Gujral, invented the two staples of Indian cuisine the tandoori chicken and the Butter chicken, for which he received many awards and accolades such as -IATO- (Indian Association Of Tour operators) Life time achievement Award for introducing tandoori cuisine to the world in 1991," says Gujral.
- Teacher at school in Rohini accused of molesting eight-year-old girl: Police
- In Sushma seat, BJP tweaks Modi slogan
- In Rampur, Azam Khan charm wanes
- In Sambhal, what matters more than Modi is a railway link
- Cong, BJP don’t favour polls, to wait for LS results
- Purandeswari to contest from Rajampet on a BJP ticket