MP: Another tiger found electrocuted
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
Yet another tiger was found electrocuted near Katni on Wednesday, taking to three the number of big cats that have died such a death in the past 45 days in Madhya Pradesh. An adult tiger's body was found in Jhigia village, 20 kms from Katni, in the evening.
The tiger came in contact with a live wire laid by farmers, apparently to kill wild boars. In a similar incident in November, a tiger was electrocuted near Katni when it came in contact with a high-tension wire.
On December 10, a tiger's carcass had been found outside the buffer of the Bandhavgarh tiger reserve. Poachers had killed the tiger and succeeded in skinning it before they were caught.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer