MP: Body of girl swept away at Patalpani waterfall recovered
- JNU row: Kanhaiya Kumar's bail plea hearing deferred till February 29
- LIVE Budget session: Lok Sabha to discuss JNU row, Rohith Vemula suicide at 3 pm
- Jat quota stir turns into inter-caste violence: 4 non-Jats killed, shops burnt as per owner caste
- Jat reservation row: Curfew lifted in Hisar, Jind cities
- Hours after High Court nudge, Umar Khalid, JNU friend surrender to police
Rescue teams on Tuesday recovered the body of a girl who along with her family members had fallen into the Patalpani waterfall near here.
The body of 21-year-old Mudita Rathi has been recovered from the Patalpani waterfall, police said.
The Indore and Mhow fire brigade personnel saw Mudita's body floating on the pond below the waterfall and fished it out this morning. The body was taken to Mhow Civil hospital for an autopsy, they said.
Bodies of Mudita's friend Chavi Dhoot and her father Chandrashekhar were found on July 18 and 19 respectively.
The incident occurred on Sunday when five persons, including four members of the Rathi family and Chavi, were swept away by water gushing at high speed while having a picnic at the Patalpani waterfalls.
- Section 124A should stay
- It is not anti-national to denounce a court judgment or ask for azaadi for Kashmir
- Pampore shows why India needs counter-terrorism institutions, not more martyrs
- FM’s fiscal deficit dilemma
- There can be no greater form of political violence than Haryana’s panchayat law
- I love my country enough to commit to its future even if it means being branded anti-national