MP: Body of girl swept away at Patalpani waterfall recovered
- Boston Marathon bomber Dzokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death by lethal injection
- India, China face terror threat from source in same region: PM Modi
- Petrol price hiked by Rs 3.13/litre, diesel by Rs 2.71/litre; Cong says it's Modi govt's anniversary 'gift'
- BCCI plans to replace Champions League T20 with a mini-IPL in UAE
- JD(U), RJD tussle over seat-sharing begins; Lalu demands 145, Nitish says take all 243
Rescue teams on Tuesday recovered the body of a girl who along with her family members had fallen into the Patalpani waterfall near here.
The body of 21-year-old Mudita Rathi has been recovered from the Patalpani waterfall, police said.
The Indore and Mhow fire brigade personnel saw Mudita's body floating on the pond below the waterfall and fished it out this morning. The body was taken to Mhow Civil hospital for an autopsy, they said.
Bodies of Mudita's friend Chavi Dhoot and her father Chandrashekhar were found on July 18 and 19 respectively.
The incident occurred on Sunday when five persons, including four members of the Rathi family and Chavi, were swept away by water gushing at high speed while having a picnic at the Patalpani waterfalls.
All of them fell into the deep waterfall but onlookers managed to rescue two of them.