MP: Body of girl swept away at Patalpani waterfall recovered
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Rescue teams on Tuesday recovered the body of a girl who along with her family members had fallen into the Patalpani waterfall near here.
The body of 21-year-old Mudita Rathi has been recovered from the Patalpani waterfall, police said.
The Indore and Mhow fire brigade personnel saw Mudita's body floating on the pond below the waterfall and fished it out this morning. The body was taken to Mhow Civil hospital for an autopsy, they said.
Bodies of Mudita's friend Chavi Dhoot and her father Chandrashekhar were found on July 18 and 19 respectively.
The incident occurred on Sunday when five persons, including four members of the Rathi family and Chavi, were swept away by water gushing at high speed while having a picnic at the Patalpani waterfalls.
All of them fell into the deep waterfall but onlookers managed to rescue two of them.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express