MP: Body of girl swept away at Patalpani waterfall recovered
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Rescue teams on Tuesday recovered the body of a girl who along with her family members had fallen into the Patalpani waterfall near here.
The body of 21-year-old Mudita Rathi has been recovered from the Patalpani waterfall, police said.
The Indore and Mhow fire brigade personnel saw Mudita's body floating on the pond below the waterfall and fished it out this morning. The body was taken to Mhow Civil hospital for an autopsy, they said.
Bodies of Mudita's friend Chavi Dhoot and her father Chandrashekhar were found on July 18 and 19 respectively.
The incident occurred on Sunday when five persons, including four members of the Rathi family and Chavi, were swept away by water gushing at high speed while having a picnic at the Patalpani waterfalls.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say