MP: Body of girl swept away at Patalpani waterfall recovered
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Rescue teams on Tuesday recovered the body of a girl who along with her family members had fallen into the Patalpani waterfall near here.
The body of 21-year-old Mudita Rathi has been recovered from the Patalpani waterfall, police said.
The Indore and Mhow fire brigade personnel saw Mudita's body floating on the pond below the waterfall and fished it out this morning. The body was taken to Mhow Civil hospital for an autopsy, they said.
Bodies of Mudita's friend Chavi Dhoot and her father Chandrashekhar were found on July 18 and 19 respectively.
The incident occurred on Sunday when five persons, including four members of the Rathi family and Chavi, were swept away by water gushing at high speed while having a picnic at the Patalpani waterfalls.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness